Thursday 27 April 2017

Today Reminder – 27 April 2017



A reminder for today
By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen. (Hebrews 11:3)

Faith, what is faith to you? To me faith is waking up in the morning. Faith is going to the gym and taking the kids to school. Faith is having something to eat and going to work. Faith is not a nice word that I throw around my Pharisee friends to impress them. Faith is not something forced down on other. Faith is my way of life. Faith is my love for Jesus and for my children. Faith is my trust in God even when there are protests and violence in my country. Faith is my hope for what awaits me in eternity. Faith is you and faith is all the people we know. Faith is building and growing. Faith is investing and gaining. Faith is life and life is faith in God.

Where is your faith and what builds your faith? My faith is Jesus Christ. He is the foundation of my faith and the path I walk. I do not need to see Him, to know He is there. I do not need proof, because He is my proof. I do not worry nor do I question Him, because of my faith in Him. His ways are above my ways and His plans are above my plans. I will simply stay the course and follow His will and listen to His voice, because of my faith. 

Therefore, it is time that we walk by faith. Live by faith and talk about faith. It is time that we unite and stand against evil in faith. Come with me today as we take Jesus to the world. In the end every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is the Lord. 

Lord, I pray that you increase our faith and strengthen us for the day ahead. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...