Wednesday 20 June 2018

Today Reminder (I am not ashamed) – 20 June 2018


A reminder for today
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (Romans 1:16-19)

It is written that the just shall live by faith. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). Those that are just are also not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. This gospel is the power of God shown through salvation to everyone that believes. I know that the wrath of God will be revealed against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of man. Man has come to a point where he has made his own gods in a variety of forms and man has placed himself on a pedestal loving to love only his selfish self. The fall of man is rejection of the gospel and we see so many forms of it today. There are the acceptance of all religions and some has gone so far to say that it is all the same god. There are even those that will try and justify the ancient gods of Egypt and of Greece. 

I know there is only one God and one way to salvation and I am not ashamed to talk about it, stand up for it and defend it. Even if it will cost me my life, I will not be quiet. How can I? How can I be quiet when I know the truth and the truth will set all free from the chains of the enemy. God will turn His wrath on the ungodliness of man and I know that, so I am not afraid of the lies of the enemy and man’s unstoppable need for more. 

Therefore, my reminder today is that we must remember it is all about God and He will never leave you nor will He forsake you. Be just and live your life in such a way that the gospel of Jesus will always be clear and visible. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...