Wednesday 6 June 2018

Today Reminder (Phillips) – 6 June 2018


A reminder for today
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

Let me rephrase that. Jesus said that He, meaning accepting Him as your saviour is the only way. It is the only way we can be forgiven and saved by grace and it is the only way we can be deemed worthy of entrance into heaven. He is the only answer to all our inadequacies and weaknesses. He is the only answer we have to all our mistakes and all our sins. He is the only way we can break the grip of sin and defeat death. He is the only way and there is no other way for anyone to go to the Father.

When I was younger there was a Philips add on TV where the lyrics to the song said, “What did you do with your Phillips today?” and then whole bunch of Phillips appliances was shown and how they are used daily. So, with that in mind I asked myself “What did you do with Jesus today?”.

And here is my list. I woke up with Jesus blessed with yet another day to my life. I was in a warm bed by His grace and I was not hungry because of His love. I walked out in the cold with warm clothes He provided. I drove to the gym with His grace and His protection. The car I have is by His love and blessings and the gas in the car is by grace. 

I trained for two hours out of His love and mercy. I was able to do this in a gym again by grace and mercy. I was able to set up a program by His blessings in my life and I could feel my injuries getting better by His love and mercy. I was able to share this with my friends that He placed on my path out of His love. 

I have the privileged to write to you out of His mercy and His inspiration. I can share this with all of you my friends all over the world, because He loves us all equally. I can stay at home today and help my son study for His exams out of grace and mercy. I am saved, because He loves me, and He wants only the best for me. I do not have to fear about my faults and my mistakes, because out of His love they do not exist anymore.

And all of this was before nine in the morning. Imagine what the rest of the day is going to be like. Live it out, my friend. Live like a saved person with no more fears and worries, because our God is an awesome God. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...