Wednesday 13 June 2018

Today Reminder (Keep you) – 13 June 2018


A reminder for today
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11)

I am an avid follower of Ken Ham and his team at “Answers in genesis” and I often use their website for information on questions we have. So, when I got a mail today with jobs available at “Answers in Genesis” I decided to apply for one. Now, I have no idea why, but I felt that I just should give it a try and hope for the best. God works in weird and wonderful ways and I have no idea what His plans are for the future, but I follow His voice and His words, and I have a whole life thus far that is a result of His grace and mercy. Nothing I do and nothing I have ever done is because I am great. All that I am and is, is because of God and His love. If I had to write about all the blessings in my life so far it would take days. He has carried me through hard and tough times and He has given me strength when I felt I had none left. He showed me a way out of difficult times and He carried me when I fell. He has been by my side always and He will always be by my side. 

Even as we stand before the uncertainty of what awaits us here I am not afraid, because I know my God will show me the way and protect us through it. I know that even when I have no idea what to do He will be there to guide me and show me a solution. He will never abandon His people and He will heal our land. I just have no idea how God is going to do it, but I know He is already working on it. He will keep us in our ways, but He will even give His angels charge over us to keep us in our ways.
What can I say about life and its challenges? It is never easy. The enemy is always busy working to destroy Christians. Jesus said it and we know it that we will face hard times, but He will return and when He returns we will be with Him in heaven. All that we can do is to keep praying and keep fighting. The world will hate us and persecute us, and we will face tribulation, but it is not about us and most certainly not about this life. It is all about God and the promise of eternal life that He gives us through Jesus Christ. 

Now, why do you fear or worry? All you need is love and trust and that you have for free. God is the only answer and when you realise this you will feel a slight but huge detachment from this world and a very strong attachment to God. This will change your life and the way you look at life. 

Therefore, share this with everyone. Jesus Christ is God and became a man and lived a life that is perfect so that He can be the perfect sacrifice for a fallen world. You are saved by His love and grace and all you need to do is to trust Him and live your life for Him. He is the way and the only way and through this way we have a life that will last forever in a new perfect world. I can’t wait.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...