Friday 12 April 2019

Reflections of faith (Hectic) – 12 April 2019

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16)

I have not written in a while. It is so hectic in my life the last few weeks and work has been one huge challenge. The enemy will throw everything in to keep you away from God and from God’s blessings. I am a walking, living example of grace. God is so good to me and my kids and the things that He is doing in my life is beyond awesome. He has changed my perspective and brought the most amazing people into my life. I am so grateful, but more I am living in His mercy and blessings and I am in awe. How wonderful is the God we worship and how wide is His love and grace. I feel like I had a makeover and that I am a completely new person. It is amazing what God does when you just give it all to Him. I have never been ashamed of the gospel and even through my darkest times I still held on to God. I had my fair share of troubles, but God has blessed me so much more. The enemy still tried to condemn me and remind me of my past, but I am not a Christian orphan anymore. I am a child of God. I am forgiven and I am reborn, and I am stronger than ever. So, when I reflect on faith today I want you to use me as an example of what happens when you just trust God and follow His voice. God loves us equally so He will not let you down and He will never leave you. You must just be patient and keep trusting His timing. It may seem dark now, but believe me the light in you is far greater than all the darkness. 

Have an awesome day. 

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...