Wednesday 17 April 2019

Reflections of faith (New) – 17 April 2019


A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. (John 13:34)

That you love one another as I have loved you. Possibly the hardest thing to do, but the greatest form of acceptance and forgiveness is when we actually love people the way Jesus loves us. For how many people will you give your life? I find myself in one of the most amazing places in my life. There is a huge storm raging around me and I am constantly under attack from the enemy, but my heart is at peace. It is the weirdest feeling ever to just completely trust God and see Him move. I have loaned quite a large amount to get my business running and I am trusting God completely for success and victories beyond my imagination. I have no idea what God has planned, I just know I trust Him, and I believe in Him more than ever. I have made huge adjustments in my life from forgiveness to accepting and I must admit it made me better. Well, much better. Suddenly I am fearless and far more courageous that ever before. I am so busy I can barely sit for a moment and I am so tired in the evenings, but I am happy, and my joy is not man made. My joy comes from God, because everything that is happening in my life is well above my understanding and most certainly from His love and grace. I am so blessed, and I am so content. We worship and amazing God and I am in awe of His wonders and His power in my life. This is just the beginning and I am just holding on allowing God to guide me and show me the way. So, today I want you to try and love people the way Jesus loves us. Love them completely and unconditionally and you will see a huge move in your heart and your happiness like never before. 

Have an awesome day. 

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...