Monday 29 April 2019

Reflections of faith (Peace) – 29 April 2019


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

Fear is one of the most used tools the enemy has used over the centuries. Fear drives us away from the Father and creates distance between us and our purpose. God told Joshua to be strong and courageous and he took the Israelites into the promised land facing huge obstacles. Jesus says that we will face tribulation (suffering, pain or misfortune) but we must be of good cheer, because He has overcome the world. I have seen how God changes things every month thus far as I continue to live in faith and as I keep trusting Him. He’s blessings over my life is just unbelievable and I live amazed at how great God is. His peace overwhelms me, and I walk in faith every step of the way. Yes, I have challenges and yes, I face tribulation every day, but that Godly peace just flows through me. I chose Jesus and every day I wake in His blessings I chose Jesus again. I chose to live a life following His example and yes, I struggle, but I do not give up. The enemy is constantly busy with me, but I am not afraid anymore. I live for my God and I live for Him in all that I do. I try to be a good ambassador and yes, the enemy is trying his best to push me over and make me fall, but I have a secret. I have a living and almighty God that lives in me and I hear His voice. I follow that voice and I give my life for Him. He overcome this world, so this world has no hold on me and the ruler of this world has not grip on me. I am free and I am a child of God. 

Have an awesome day. 

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...