Monday 14 November 2011

Today Reminder - 14 November 2011


My prayer for you for today is that you will know the Lord is with you and together you can produce much fruit to the glory God.

John 15:5-8
"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.

Producing fruit changes lives. The Lord calls us to bear fruit, to carry His words out to the world and change people. We can only achieve this if we remain in Him and Him in us. The Lord clearly mentions here that apart from Him we can do nothing. He changes the person, we are only the messenger. Therefore it is so important that you listen to the Holy Spirit, He tells you what the Lord wants you to hear and where you must be and even what you must say. We are continuously challenged by circumstances to lose that trust in the Lord. The world and the devil do not want us to hear God’s voice. The world wants to corrupt you so that you do not bear fruit. This is where you must stand firm in the Lord, put your trust in Him and spend time with Him. With Him all things are possible and nothing will be able to come between you. Focus today on the Holy Spirit and ask Him to show you the way God wants you to go. Remember you are not alone.

Rain brings clear skies.

It’s going to be an awesome day!

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...