Friday 25 November 2011

Today Reminder - 25 November 2011


My prayer for you for today is one of encouragement. God is using you wherever you are and whoever you are, believe it. May the Lord give you strength and wisdom so that you will be able to withstand all the difficulties that lie ahead. In Jesus name,

Acts 9:15-16
But the Lord said, "Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel. And I will show him how much he must suffer for my name's sake."

I am an instrument of God. The story of Paul is amazing, but stories like that happens all around us every day. God uses the most unlikely to do the most amazing. No matter who you are, what you did or where you are, God can use you and He will use you. Just look at me, I was surely on the wrong way heading to disaster and here I am filled with the Holy Spirit writing to you to encourage you.  You are much more than you think, and where you are you have been strategically placed for God’s purpose. I just love this in Philippians 2:13 For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him.
God will show you what to do and He will tell you what to say. My dear friend, God is and will use you and you are where you are for His purpose.

Rain plus cooler days, South Africa is such a beautiful country.

Have an awesome day friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...