Friday 18 November 2011

Today Reminder - 18 November 2011


My prayer for you for today is that the Lord will be your guide, your hope and your tower of refuge.

Psalm 16:7-8
I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

The Lord is with me always and forever. I just love how David wrote this: “I will not be shaken”. If we look back at how David loved God and how God was with him through his life and through all his victories one cannot stop and wonder. If God is with me, and yes He is the same God, will I not be able to stand firm my ground and look giants in the eye. Will I also say: “I will not be shaken”, will I be faithful in whatever comes across my way. I think we forget to easily. In our lives and I can testify out of mine, God does some truly amazing things. He guides and helps us through these troubles and when we face new ones again we have already forgotten those we’ve been through. God was and is and will always be, right beside you.

Cloudy skies over Africa, looking forward to a rainy day.

Have an awesome weekend!

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...