Tuesday 31 July 2012

Today Reminder - 31 July 2012 (Children)

My prayer for you for today is that you will feel the warmth of God’s love as He embraces you as His child, in Jesus name. 

1 John 3:1-3
See how very much our Father loves us, for He calls us His children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don't recognize that we are God's children because they don't know Him. Dear friends, we are already God's children, but He has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He really is. And all who have this eager expectation will keep themselves pure, just as He is pure.

Children - For He calls us His children. What an amazing thought to know that God calls us His children. When I look at the way I love my own children, that burning feeling deep inside your soul that loves unconditionally, I can maybe for a moment have a glimpse at the magnitude of God’s love. What will I not do for my kids? Out of love we desire only the best for our kids and I will rather give what I have to them, then to use it on myself. I would give my life in an instant for my kids. Jesus explained this love to His disciples when He talked to them about prayer in Luke 11.  "You fathers—if your children ask for a fish, do you give them a snake instead? Or if they ask for an egg, do you give them a scorpion? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him." 

My dear friend, we are already children of God and God is our Father who loves us so much that out of His great love He sacrificed His only son to save us from sin. How much love is that? Do not for a moment think that God does not love you when He has done so much for you already. He desires only the best for us and that is to be with Him when Jesus returns, because then we will be like Him and see Him for who He really is.


Live to live eternally…

"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Luke 11)

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...