Monday 1 August 2016

Today Reminder – 01 Augustus 2016



A reminder for today
As God's partners, we beg you not to accept this marvellous gift of God's kindness and then ignore it. For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you. “Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)

Wow, what a weekend! This weekend was our competition and the Lord just blessed me tremendously. I did really well and I was amazed at how powerful God presence was with me. He kept me calm and focussed as I competed. This weekend also opened my eyes to so many things and how the people I love has such a powerful effect on me with their help and how they believe in me. My wife was a crucial factor in my success and I look forward to the provincials that is in just two weeks. I know the Lord will do even greater things this time.

As God’s partners we live in His light and we flourish in His kindness. God makes it so clear that He heard us on the right time and He helped us. So today like every other day is the day of salvation. It is a time to rescue and a time for redemption. It is time for us to show His glory through all we do. It is time we show Jesus to the world around us.
So today I want you to live in salvation and I want you to make things right with anyone that needs it. Rescue them from the grip of evil and show them the path to redemption. In forgiveness we overcome and defeat and with kindness we become victorious.

Lord, today is the day of salvation and I pray that you will bless everyone that reads your blog today and that you will show them the way they need to travel. I pray that you will renew our faith and that you will be visible in all we are. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...