Tuesday 30 August 2016

Today Reminder – 30 Augustus 2016



A reminder for today
Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall. (Psalm 55:22)

Where are you today and how are you doing, my friend? I am currently going through a few challenges and it is amazing how the Lord just comes and makes me calm. He fills me with His Spirit and He reassures me that He will take my burdens and He will take care of me. He will never allow the godly to fall.

This applies to us all, because in the same way the Lord wants you to place your burdens on Him and He will take care of you. He wants you to trust and listen to Him because He knows what is the best for you. He wants you to know that He will take care of you and He wants you to know that He will not allow you to fall. He will be there you pick you up and strengthen you. He will be there to carry you through you burdens and take you to new level where you will shine in His grace and glory.

So today I want you to place your burdens on the Lord and allow Him to take care of you.

Lord, we come humbly and we place all our burdens in your hands. Please take care of us and please help us to do what you want us to do. Realign our paths with you and show us the way you want us to travel. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...