Thursday 18 August 2016

Today Reminder – 18 Augustus 2016



A reminder for today
How are you my friend? I do hope the last few weeks has been good to you and that you are flourishing in God’s grace and blessings. Just to make you a little green around the edges I am taking a few days of and we are going to visit the Kruger national park. It is my second favourite place in the world. My youngest son ask me a while back that we should go. He wanted to see the lions again. My sons are huge nature fanatics and they love the Kruger park. So I put some money aside and booked us in for the weekend. 

Today I want to talk to you about courage. You see we travel each day on our journey and we walk on this earth facing many obstacles and often we are discouraged by events and circumstances. So I wan to encourage you a little over the next few days and try and get you focused on the future. I want you to be stronger especially with the end of this year coming up so quickly. 

The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe. (Proverbs 18:10)

There is power in the name of the Lord and as you call out to Him it becomes the fortress that encloses you and protects you. As we run towards God and we turn away from our old ways and the wrong ways we get closer to God and we see more of His grace and power at work in our lives.

So today I want you to call out to the Lord and let Him be your fortress, your sanctuary.

Lord, in your we find our strength. Make us stronger so that we will face the enemy at every corner in our lives. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...