Friday 5 August 2016

Today Reminder – 05 Augustus 2016



A reminder for today
But God, who encourages those who are discouraged, encouraged us by the arrival of Titus. (2 Corinthians 7:6)

I am a firm believer of friendship and the importance of having people in your life that cares about you. We travel through life and the journey is so short. So why do we waste time in arguing when we can spend more time caring and loving. It is the loving heart of someone who cares that can rescue a broken heart and lead them to reconciliation and healing. It is so important that you take good care of your friends and that you continue to build your friendship bond under the caring eye of our Lord. 

When we face tough times and we go through hardships it is our friends that help us to remain focussed. They stand by us and they comfort us. In the same way we need family and we need to take care of our family. They are the people that holds us up, beliefs in us and always sees the good in us regardless our mistakes. My Mom is one of the greatest persons I have ever known and will ever know. She has been a pillar in my life and guiding light. Her faith is so strong and the way she trusts God and lives her life close to Him is just amazing. 

My Mom always beliefs in me and she always delight herself in our accomplishments. She sees only the good in us, regardless our mistakes and she is always willing to help. She is awesome. In the same way my wife and family stands behind me and beliefs in me and this circle or love and trust is what keeps me going through many storms. They remind me of God’s love and they will pull me back to Him when I fall. They are a very important part in my successes.

So today I want you to take a moment and tell your friends and family that you love them. Give them more of your time and this does not mean to read their posts on Facebook. Take time and spend quality time with them. Just as you need them, they need you.

Lord, today I bring all our families and friends to you and I pray that you will bless each one of them and keep them safe. Guide them through their storms and show us how to be better friends to all of them. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...