Tuesday 16 August 2016

Today Reminder – 16 Augustus 2016



A reminder for today
So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud. Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. (2 Corinthians 12:7-9)

It is amazing how God works. How God steers us and how He pulls us back to Him. Sometimes we need to fall to become humble again. Sometimes we need to fail so that we can get a better perspective and sometimes we lose so that we can stand up again, stronger and better prepared. God makes it clear here that His grace is enough and that His power works best in weakness. I can not begin to tell you about all my weaknesses and how many times I have fallen. But one thing I can rejoice about is that every time I stand up again I get closer to God and I am stronger. Every time the Lord picks me up from the mud it gets harder for the enemy to temp me. I know that when I am weak I am stronger. 

That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (verse 10)

So today I want you to be glad about your weaknesses for when you are weak you are strong. So stand up with me again and let us face the insults, hardships, persecutions and troubles that awaits us. Let us follow His voice and dwell in His grace. Let the Lord light a flame in your soul for every eye to see. Let the fire of His grace burn through you and let your passion for Him resonate all over the earth.

Lord, make us strong so that we can stand up again and face the challenges that awaits us. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...