Friday 9 June 2017

Today Reminder – 9 June 2017



A reminder for today
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are. (1 Peter 5:7-9)

One thing I love about God is how He can change anything in a second. One moment you are in the midst of a storm and the next moment it is all gone. You have no idea how you will make this day and when it is done, you wonder why you worried so much. We look at this world and we can see that things are not so great. There is a lot of bad things happening all over the world. I know you are facing some very hard challenges on a day, because I know the enemy prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. I know you are going through tough days, because we all are. But what I also know is that I know you are burdened so I carry you in my prayers. Just as we all carry each other in our prayers. You see the enemy wants to destroy us, but he can’t. Yesterday we talked about this, but I feel the Lord wants me to reassure you once more, that you are in good hands. 

Be alert, because the enemy waits around every corner. Be strong and remain firm against the enemy. Stand with me today as we stand strong in our faith. We are all going through some kind of suffering, but you should never feel alone. I will not allow the enemy to isolate you. You are way too precious and important to let that happen. 

Today is Friday and it came much faster than expected. So, on this beautiful and very cold Friday, I will declare war on the enemy and I will fight in prayer to protect all my Christian brothers and sisters all over the world. You can join this fight with me as we go down on our knees and fight the enemy. I love you, my friend and you are far more valuable than any diamond. You are a child of God and you are a warrior. Let the enemy come, we will not stand back, because in us lives and almighty God. We fear no evil. Be strong, be courageous and stand firm in your faith. We stand together.

Lord almighty, I bring all these wonderful people to you in prayer and I pray that you keep them save in your hands and fill them with your strength. Death could not hold you and satan ran at your sight. You are our God and you are all we need. You have no rival and you have no equal. All the glory to you as we call your powerful name over us. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...