Thursday 8 February 2018

Today Reminder (All things) – 8 February 2018



A reminder for today
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, with men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)

When you think about my theme “All things” the Holy Spirit reminded me that there is much more to those words than we think. Let’s look at Colossians 1:16-18 first:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the pre-eminence.

Now note, for by Him all things were created. All things were created by Him and for Him. All God is was before all things and by Him all things consist (exist). In all things He has pre-eminence (supremacy).  This is a nice place to say amen and continue with wow. Wow God is amazing and in just these three verses we see so much of Him. I must say when I walk outside and I look at the world around me I have a new way of looking. All things are for Him and I have to remind myself that my life has to be one of those things that is for Him. It surely is by Him and I exist mainly because of Him and most of all He should have complete supremacy (reign) in my life. 

Now when we look at today’s verse where Jesus said that with men it is impossible but with God all things are possible. We definitely see more clearly, because we now know that all is for Him and by Him, so all is possible with Him. It makes you feel different and walk different. I changes the way you look at you challenges plus it makes the way you live more fruitful. You see the minute we comprehend who God is and we realise that this God is with us and within us we suddenly understand that there is nothing the enemy can do to take away what we have in Him. God is above all things and He is all things. He is the creator, the sustainer, the saviour, the beginning, the end, the King of kings and the God of gods. He is all, and I have all that in me. I am without words. 

Therefore, let us take this day and show this world who our God is. Fear nothing, worry about nothing and trust Him for all things. And remember that this life is just a moment compared to what is waiting for us. Live your life for Jesus. It is so worth it.

Lord, you are our all and in all things, we trust you and you alone. You are our God and King and we worship you and only you. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...