Monday 19 February 2018

Today Reminder (He will) – 19 February 2018

A reminder for today
Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. (Micah 7:7)

How was your weekend, my friend? Last night around midnight it started to rain, and it rained. What a blessing. Just as the it rained here, the Lord reigns in my life. The enemy is still busy with me, but I chose to ignore him and focus on my Lord. Today I feel that the Lord wants to remind us that when we realise that there is nothing in this world that will make us as happy as a life lived for Him, then we will walk with a new purpose. When I find myself in the midst of turmoil and struggles I look unto the Lord. I will wait for Him, because His time is perfect, and He will hear my prayer and He will pull me out of my despair and into His light.

There is no one like our God. There is no one that can fathom His immense power and His vastness. He will never let us stand alone and He will never leave us alone. He saves, and He saved a wretch like me. I was lost but now I have purpose. I was scared but now I am fearless. I was powerless but now I am unstoppable. I was broken but now I am a new creation. I was self-absorbed but now I live for Jesus. I was money driven, but now I am grateful for all I have, and I will gladly give to those in need. I was confused but now I am driven to study His word and learn more each day. 

God can change any life and God does not need a perfect person. He can take a broken vessel and turn it into a purpose filled life changing creation. He looks at you and He see the person you are and the person you can be. He sees what the enemy is trying to hide from the world and when you see what God sees then the enemy will turn and run. 

Come with me today as we wait upon the Lord. Let us give Him glory and let His will be done.

Lord, thank for reminding us that you will hear our prayers and you will come to our rescue. You are the God of my salvation. To you be all the glory. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...