Monday 5 February 2018

Today Reminder (I will praise) – 5 February 2018

A reminder for today
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.  (Psalm 56:4)

How was your weekend, my friend? This weekend I cleaned up the garage so that I can get it ready for class. I am going to start my club in my garage until we can move it to a larger area. I believe that all great things start small and with God’s blessing it will grow into a platform where I will teach a martial art but show Jesus to more and more people. 

We came to a place where we need to sell something that has been in our family for years and I just realised that to hold on to it will not be worth it. So, the old enemy came in and tried to create doubt but unfortunately for him, God is so huge in my life at the moment that it just bounced of and had no effect. I trust my God and I know this is His will and He is leading me to create something that will become a lighthouse in this world. 

God looks at something and He can turn it into something awesome for His glory and that is all I want. I lift my eyes and know my help comes from our Lord and God and I will praise His Word and I will trust Him. I will not fear this world, this life nor will I fear what man can do unto me. With God all things are possible and as I said before: God is going to do something new and we will stand in awe of His glory. 

Come with me today as we stand on our rock, Jesus Christ and praise Him. This week is going to be a great week and people will see our God as we walk by faith. Remember that Jesus is the only way and the truth, and the light and we must not stop to teach that and show that. We do not have much time left, so we must continue to touch lives with love and share the gospel of our Lord. 

Lord, thank you for what you are doing in our lives and thank you for your grace and mercy. We are on our knees praising you and calling out for you. Come, Lord and fill us with your Spirit so that we will shine and heal our hearts and make them clean so that we will love like you. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...