Wednesday 28 February 2018

Today Reminder (Strength in weakness) – 28 February 2018



A reminder for today
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (1 Corinthians 12:9)

We are getting closer to the end of our current release, so tensions are high, and the work is still plenty and difficult. We did not have water in our building yesterday and it was quite an eye opener for a time when water might not be so plentiful. If you consider Cape Town that is going through a very hard time with huge water restrictions. I spoke to the cleaner in the kitchen about this and she reminded me that we are so lucky in comparison to other and how much discomfort did one day without water created.

I realised again that we complain way to easily and mostly without cause. This morning I got upset when a driver cut me off at a circle, but I still have a car to drive to work. I do not use public transport, nor do I walk to work like so many South Africans. 

The Lord reminded me of this verse: My grace is sufficient for the and my strength is made perfect in weakness. Then Paul said that he will rather glory in his infirmities (weaknesses) so that the power of Jesus may be on him.

So, today I remind you and me that we have much to be grateful for and much more because the power of the Lord is upon us in our weaknesses. His grace is enough, and we should stop living for this world and start to live for Jesus. Come with me as we change our perspective and live grateful for what we have, because what more do we need. In Jesus we have all and more.

Lord, what a way to start a day. Your grace is enough and let your power shine in our weaknesses. Let everything that we do glorify you and bring honour to you. Fill us once again with your Spirit and let us be your voice. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...