Wednesday 21 February 2018

Today Reminder (Deliver me) – 21 February 2018



A reminder for today
Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. (Psalm 143:9-10)

I woke this morning to a cloudy and cool Pretoria. Rain lies on the horizon as the day breaks into a busy and wet city. I walked out into the brisk cool air and I looked up at the skies above and I just surrendered to my Lord. It is my desire and a deep need to know my God and to learn all I can about Him and His Word. I know that our battle is not against flesh and blood and I can see how our prayers are starting to create change. Our new President is part of our prayers and now we will see our country change and start to grow again. 

There is going to be a revival in this land. I can feel it. The Lord said that He is going to do something new and now everyone can see it. The one thing that we need most now is that the Lord will deliver us from the attacks of the enemy. It is also imperative that we do God’s will and follow His direction.

So, today I am reminded that the Lord will deliver us from evil and we will seek refuge in Him and we will find freedom. Let the Lord teach us to do His will and let His Spirit lead us into the land of uprightness (morality and decency). It is where we will show His love and lead other to the Lord. It is our freedom that we have in our Lord that gives us the ability to confront evil and be a light in this world. Let your light shine today and let your ways be God’s ways. Reconcile to the Lord and follow His example. 

I know my failures are my teachers and I know we will be able to take on any challenge, because with our God we can do anything. We will make it and we will show people the way back.

Lord, fill us with your Spirit and guide us through this day so that we can touch lives with your word and lead people away from sin and back to you. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...