Thursday 1 February 2018

Today Reminder (Grace) – 1 February 2018



A reminder for today
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.  (Psalm 23:6)

Can you believe that we are already in the second month of 2018? It feels like yesterday when we celebrated Christmas and here we are in February. This year is on a roll. We started this year with the words from our Lord that He is going to do something new and I feel that this verse just adds to that. Only goodness and mercy will follow us all the days of our lives and in the end, we will live in the house of the Lord forever and ever. 

It is by His grace that we have goodness and mercy. My friend send me this today and it makes you think for a moment: If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the Grace of God that woke you up. God’s grace exceeds our understanding and surpasses our knowledge. We can never truly fathom His grace, nor can we replace it. We can live in it with goodness and mercy, but we cannot see the full extent of it. 

It is by this grace and His unfailing love that He took our place and redeemed us from our past and our mistakes and our sins. I look up at the sky as it is filled with clouds preparing to rain and I see a portion of that grace. I look at the people around me laughing and talking and I see a portion of that grace. I look at my two little boys and I see a portion of that grace. I look at my life and I see a lot of that grace as the Lord never left my side and always carried me through my storms. 

The great thing is that it is never too late to share in this grace and change a life. Do not fear to do God’s work, because one life saved is one less that will perish. Do not stop praying and do not stop sharing, because the is life in the words of the Lord and once He touches and changes a life there is no way the enemy will steal that life back. 

It is in this grace that we can fearlessly share the gospel and touch lives all around us. Let God show His glory in our lives so that other will desire this goodness that we have.

Lord, you are so amazing, and we worship you today with open arms and hands held high. Lead us so that we can show you and share you with all and all over the world. You are our God and there is no other like you. You are all we need. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...