Monday 17 September 2012

Today Reminder - 17 September 2012 (Finding myself)


Finding myself

“Two natures beat within my breast. The one is foul, the one is blessed. The one I love, the one I hate. The one I feed will dominate.” - Anonymous

Looking in the mirror
Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. (Psalm 51:10)

My dear friend, how often do we stare at the person in the mirror and wonder who that is? It is the enemy’s way to bring confusion into our lives and set us on the wrong course. Finding myself when I stare into the mirror will reflect a distorted image if my reference is not Jesus. The image in the mirror is how you see yourself from the eyes of the world. This, my dear friend, is the first step in the wrong direction. The world did not create you therefore the world’s image of you will be incorrect. God made and designed you, so to see the real you, you must see yourself through His eyes and the only way you can do that is to ask Him to reveal you as He reveals Himself in you. 

You are a beautiful creation, made with purpose and in a perfect and unique design. God sees greatness in you. Align your life with God’s direction and you will see the real you as you were intended to be.

“Overcomers are not perfect. They fail just like the rest of us, but they keep on getting up, keep on repenting, and keep on being willing to surrender themselves to Christ and letting Him, who is the only perfect One, work through them.” ― Nancy Missler

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...