Wednesday 19 September 2012

Today Reminder - 19 September 2012 (Finding myself)


Finding myself

“What's meant to be will always find a way” ― Trisha Yearwood

Looking back
The LORD is my light and my salvation — so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? (Psalm 27:1)

My dear friend, do you sometimes look back into your life in shame of the mistakes you have made? Do you look back at better times? Do you long for things lost? We are so quick to bring ourselves down when our current situation is not to our liking. When things go wrong we can so easily sit down and calculate the outcomes of the situation if you have done it differently. We can get stuck in the past when the lesson lies in front of us. Life is all about learning, exploring and improving. God takes us on a path to prepare us for what lies ahead. Even in the bad times we are going through a character development stage as God wants us to trust and depend on Him. 

The key is in overcoming and succeeding and forgiving and forgetting. We cannot change the past, but we can surely do better the next time round. The secret lies in standing up and trying again and again.

“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C.  JoyBell C.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...