Friday 28 September 2012

Today Reminder - 28 September 2012 (A new beginning)


A new beginning
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ― George Eliot

Faith
Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. (Hebrews 11:1)

I stand before the mirror and stare at the person in front of me. Who am I and where am I going? I am a child of God, a friend of Jesus and inside me live a powerful Spirit. As I look outside at the new day slowly transforming night into day, I look inside and see how I am slowly transforming from a weak and broken vessel to a powerful soldier driven by faith.

Faith is not the word that makes me live for Jesus. No! Faith is the driving force that moves my mountains and breaks the chains of temptation. It sets me free from the boundaries of this world and makes me soar above the clouds as an eagle. Faith is my hope, my trust and my message. Faith holds me and faith makes me walk where others have failed.

Faith is the shoes on my feet that does not go weary, but keeps me going. Faith is my compass, my life jacket and my ticket to eternity. Faith is my confession of a living God and my trust I so easily place in His hands. 

My faith is in the Lord Jesus, and no one can take that away, because with faith I am unstoppable.

Have a great day dear friend of Jesus, because God has faith in you.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...