Monday 24 September 2012

Today Reminder - 24 September 2012 (A new beginning)


A new beginning
“Remember as you go about your day that you may be the only Jesus some of your friends, neighbors, and family will ever see.” ― Wanda E. Brunstetter

Searching for Jesus
My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

If you are to look for Jesus today, where will you find Him? I have so often wondered how many times I miss the opportunity to show Jesus to people by not living according to His principles. How often do we follow our own mind and reject the direction God places on our hearts. How many times have we allowed worries and troubles to steel Jesus from us? My dear friend, when you gave your life to Jesus, you became a new you. You are a disciple, an ambassador of the living God and a representative of the kingdom of God here on earth. People must be able to find Jesus when they look at you. 

So let us take this great responsibility and change our focus from ourselves to Jesus so that we can be true representatives of His love.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...