Friday 11 January 2013

Today Reminder - 11 January 2013 (The Lord cares)



A reminder for today
And you saw how the LORD your God cared for you all along the way as you traveled through the wilderness, just as a father cares for his child. Now he has brought you to this place.' (Deuteronomy 1:31)

The Lord cares:

My dear friend, today I would like to remind you that the Lord our God is the one that has carried us through all our troubles and brought us to where we are today. He cares for you like a loving father cares for his child. This is such an awesome comparison, because looking at my two boys and knowing how much I care for them I can honestly say that God loves you more than you can possibly imagine.

God has brought you to this place: You are here for a reason. This place in your life is how God planned it and you are there as part of His great plan. Do not think that you are insignificant in God’s grand design. No my friend, you play a vital role in it all.

I pray that you will feel God’s love and know that you are a child of God and that He will never abandon you. He will always carry you through the good and the bad, in Jesus name.

You remain in my prayers, dear friend.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...