Monday 14 January 2013

Today Reminder - 14 January 2013 (Nothing)



A reminder for today
“For the LORD your God has blessed you in everything you have done. He has watched your every step through this great wilderness. During these forty years, the LORD your God has been with you, and you have lacked nothing." (Deuteronomy 2:7)

Enough means to lack nothing:

This last week must have been one of the most extraordinary weeks in my life. I have seen how the Lord has taken everything that has happened in our lives over the last few years and He has brought it all together. I saw how He send the right people on our way to help us make the right decisions. I must admit that once again I am in awe of the awesome God we worship.

My dear friend, God is with us and we lack nothing. What we have is a gift and a blessing. Do not think that God only wants the basic for you. He loves you and He will give you all that you need. It is in accepting what we have and being contempt with it that makes our relationship with God so valuable. Do not compare your life to that of others but instead look at your relationship with God and compare that to where it should, could or must be.

It is in the way that we accept God’s plan and being patient with Him that we will receive the correct blessings at the correct time, and in receiving it we will know that it is only through God that it was possible thus glorifying His great name and showing His light through our lives.

I pray that you will know that God is with you and that you lack nothing. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you on your journey and that you will grow closer to God as you place your trust in His hands, in Jesus name.

You remain in my prayers my dear friend.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...