Wednesday 16 January 2013

Today Reminder - 16 January 2013 (Near to you)



A reminder for today
For what great nation has a god as near to them as the LORD our God is near to us whenever we call on him? (Deuteronomy 4:7)

Near to you:

Wow, these words from Moses to the people of Israel before they entered the Promised Land just took me back to all the obstacles that I have overcome in past years. God is truly near to us whenever we call on Him. Just as I sit here and write to you I can feel His presence as His Holy Spirit guides my hands and places the words in my head so that I can tell you today – God is near. He is closer than a telephone call. He is above you, below you, beside you and inside you. He is always with you.

My dear friend, come with me today as we take advantage of this gift and just talk to God. Open your heart and let all that troubles you out and share it with the Lord as we ask Him to pull us closer to Him. Come and let us seek the comfort of His love and mercy and let it glow from within as we live for His glory.

I pray that you will be nearer to God today and that this closeness will fill you with peace and love throughout your day and that you will grow stronger in your relationship with God to a level where you will be free from this world and free from all that holds you back, in Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...