Tuesday 22 January 2013

Today Reminder - 22 January 2013 (Childlike faith)



A reminder for today
Stay on the path that the LORD your God has commanded you to follow. Then you will live long and prosperous lives in the land you are about to enter and occupy. (Deuteronomy 5:33)

Childlike faith:

I am often left in wonder when I see how my son believes. When he says that Jesus is in his heart and how he would ask the Lord for help with the smallest of things, it leaves me without words. His faith seems so pure and undivided. I can’t help to think of what the Lord Jesus taught us in Mark 10:15 – I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it." Then He took the children in His arms and placed His hands on their heads and blessed them.

My dear friend, as we journey along on this path that the Lord wants us to follow we must renew our faith and be more like children. Trust the Lord like a child without any restrictions and conditions. Just trust Him as you follow your path to the land that lies ahead. To the destination that the Lord needs you to reach where you will prosper and live in His glory.

I pray that your faith will be like a child and that your journey will be a journey of trust as you follow the Lord’s voice and commands to reach your destination, in Jesus name.

You remain in my prayers and deep in my heart.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...