Wednesday 16 October 2013

Today Reminder - 16 October 2013 (Day 12 - Living in the Kingdom)



A reminder for today
He was deeply committed to the ways of the LORD. (2 Chronicles 17:6)

So how was your day yesterday? Mine turned out just great. God surely worked with me as He gave me wisdom in doing my work and being more patient in all things. I found that in my patience I had a better approach and a clearer understanding. The Lord certainly needs us to be more like Him in our journey so that those we meet will hunger for what we have.

This verse caught my eye today and I feel how the Lord is telling us to seek His ways in His kingdom. It is great if we attempt to expand the kingdom of the Lord but in it all we miss His ways. God ways as we know is perfect and seeking His way would mean that we would need to understand that even when it seems wrong or incorrect it is perfect when it is God’s way. 

Expanding God’s kingdom in our own way will not work so in this verse we need to commit first to seek God’s way and then follow His way so that we can achieve His goal and ultimately live out our purpose.

To walk in truth with the Lord requires you to be stable and trustworthy. You must separate yourself from man's expectations and society's demands. You must walk with stability in the specific way the Lord has chosen for you to walk. Be trustworthy to the Lord and He will teach you to walk in His way.

If you do not understand the Ways of the Lord, then you will never be able to serve Him as He Wills. If you do not serve your Lord as He Wills, you may face His disappointment, anger, punishment, or disdain. It’s not a fairy tale that we live. Our Lord is an awesome and powerful Father who has distinct Ways. He demands His children to know His ways, and the closer you are called to Him, the more He expects from you. The closer you get to the Lord, the more you must know to accomplish His will, and the more He holds you accountable to His standards.

Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:6)

Come and let us seek God’s ways and be committed to it as we live to fulfil our purpose.

Show me the right path, O LORD;
point out the road for me to follow.
Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.
Remember, O LORD, your compassion and unfailing love,
which you have shown from long ages past.
Do not remember the rebellious sins of my youth.
Remember me in the light of your unfailing love,
for you are merciful, O LORD.

The LORD is good and does what is right;
he shows the proper path to those who go astray.
He leads the humble in doing right,
teaching them his way.
The LORD leads with unfailing love and faithfulness
all who keep his covenant and obey his demands. (Psalm 25:4-10)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...