Friday 4 October 2013

Today Reminder - 04 October 2013 (Day 4 - Living in the Kingdom)



A reminder for today
It is Friday again, unbelievable! What an awesome week God has blessed me with. I have had some interesting challenges at work and I am amazed at how the Holy Spirit filled me with wisdom and gave me a solution that I could use and how it all just fell into place. I must admit, sometimes I am truly amazed at how God works and how He so lovingly helps and guide us. I am so blessed and God is doing awesome work in my life. 

Today in our discovery and journey in the kingdom of God I am compelled to make this day a day of worship. I just want to dedicate my day to the Lord and all that He does for us. Come with me today my dear and wonderful friend as we open our hearts and sing a worship song to the Lord. I just can’t get enough of His love and I am so longing for more of Him in my life. Thank you for being my friend and taking this journey with me as we rediscover God and rediscover our purpose in His kingdom. God loves you so mush and He so desperately wants an intimate relationship with you where He is your all and your number one and only.

The song in my head is Forever Reign and I like the Newsboys version on the album “God is not dead”. Here are the words and the link to youtube if you want to sing it with me.

"Forever Reign"

You are good, You are good
When there’s nothing good in me
You are love, You are love
On display for all to see
You are light, You are light
When the darkness closes in
You are hope, You are hope
You have covered all my sin

You are peace, You are peace
When my fear is crippling
You are true, You are true
Even in my wandering
You are joy, You are joy
You’re the reason that I sing
You are life, You are life
In You death has lost its sting

I’m running to Your arms
I’m running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares
To Your embrace
Light of the world
Forever reign

You are more, You are more
Than my words will ever say
You are Lord, You are Lord
All creation will proclaim
You are here, You are here
In Your presence I’m made whole
You are God, You are God
Of all else I’m letting go

My heart will sing
No other name
Jesus, Jesus


Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...