Wednesday 10 September 2014

Today Reminder – 10 September 2014 (Day 8 – My friend)



A reminder for today

Twenty years from now I am going to look back
and remember that you were that one person who
could turn every frown into a smile in a few
simple words; that person who lifted my head
when I was losing faith in myself; that one person
who carried tears on his/her shoulders after every fight,
every break up, every death; that one person who
accepted who I was when everyone else laughed
in my face; that one person that accepted every
decision I made, that one person who knew who I
really was and that one person that made the
biggest difference in my life. My best friend 

For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son. (Romans 5:10)

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...