Monday 29 September 2014

Today Reminder – 29 September 2014 (Day 21 – My friend)



A reminder for today

But Ruth replied, "Don't ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!" (Ruth 1:16-17)

My dear friend, how can I turn from you? I will go where you go and I will live where you live. Every morning when you wake I will be there to pick you up and every day I will be there to walk with you and guide you through all the challenges of each day. I will uplift you and give you strength. I will carry you when you fall and I will take care of your pain. I will encourage you and I will fill you with unlimited strength so that nothing will come between us. I will love you unconditionally and I will find you when you get lost and feed you when you go hungry. I will listen to you day and night and give you my shoulder to you to cry on. I will hold you when you are cold and send you a breeze when you are warm. I will be there when you are sick and I will take you to the correct doctors so that they can take good care of you. I will bless you and your family and I will make sure that you always have enough. Trust me, my friend and have faith for I have already done these things and I will continue to do so just as I have given my life for you so that you do not need to worry about tomorrow – that is my job. I love you my friend and I will always.

Love 

Jesus

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...