Wednesday 24 September 2014

Today Reminder – 24 September 2014 (Day 18 – My friend)



A reminder for today

Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honouring each other. (Romans 12:10)

My dear friend, it is with love that we stand united in the bond we share in Jesus Christ. God is love and therefore His presence in us makes our bond stronger. Friends are there to know you for who you are and more so will we know each other if we share something as unique as the love of a life giving God. To love each other with genuine affection means loving truthfully and remaining loyal regardless circumstances. When we take delight in honouring each other we respect each other and carry each other on our hands. Friendship is so important and more so for us to have someone to talk to, someone that truly understands and never judges. Someone that we can trust fearlessly and honestly so that we can share all that we face and all that we encounter in our lives. You are my friend and I pray that I will always be the one that can uplift you and carry you in my prayers. You are so amazing my friend and so wonderfully made. You rock!!

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...