Thursday 18 September 2014

Today Reminder – 18 September 2014 (Day 14 – My friend)



A reminder for today

A 5 year old girl asked her friend "What is Friendship???"
He replied "Friendship is when you take my Chocolates every day from my bag and I still keep it in the same place...."

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

If there's tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.

When three of Job's friends heard of the tragedy he had suffered, they got together and travelled from their homes to comfort and console him. (Job 2:11)

Friendship is that invisible bond that only we can see that makes us seem funny and weird to other but it makes perfect sense when we see it. Friendship is an unlimited amount of try and try again, stand and stand together, laugh and laugh till you cry, cry and cry together, walk and walk in the same direction, shine and shine for His glory, live and live as if there is no tomorrow.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...