Monday 1 September 2014

Today Reminder – 01 September 2014 (Day 1 – My friend)



A reminder for today

This month is for you my friend. I have asked the Holy Spirit to guide me in giving you inspiration and building you up as we approach the end of the year. It is my desire for you that you will always know you are not alone and that you are special. I believe the more we say good and uplifting things and speak growth over each other, the more we will see change. I know that you are much more than meets the eye and I want the world to see it in you as you live your life for His glory. It will surround you and leave a fragrance that other will desire as they see Jesus in you. You are my friend and your spiritual growth is something that I have a passion for. I want you to see Jesus as I see Him. I want you to live free and grow as you find your way closer to our Lord. I want you to be victorious, regardless the battle. I want you to be you as you are meant to be.

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12)

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...