Friday 19 September 2014

Today Reminder – 19 September 2014 (Day 15 – My friend)



A reminder for today
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense. (Proverbs 17:9)

How are you my friend? Friendship is a gift from God and a powerful tool in our fight against the powers of darkness. Friendship builds and uplifts us when we need it so much. Friendship can carry us through pain and help us with those heavy burdens. Being your friend is not just a blessing but a huge responsibility, for two is better than one. I decided to break down friendship for you as follows:

F – Friend
R – Reliable
I – Impressed
E – Enough
N – Needed
D – Depend
S – Soul
H – Hope
I – Increase
P – Power

You are my Friend and we Rely on our bond. Our strength comes from Jesus and this Impress other. Your friendship is Enough and so Needed. You can Depend on me as I Depend on you. Our friendship comes from the soul for we are friends in Jesus and this brings Hope and an Increase in Power.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...