Tuesday 21 October 2014

Today Reminder – 21 October 2014 (Day 15 – Faith)



A reminder for today
By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen. (Hebrews 11:3)

My dear friend, when we say that God made the universe and all in it, we declare it by faith. We understand that God did this out of our faith and we believe because of this faith. We know that it is not by sight that we follow Him, but it is by faith as we journey towards our destination in eternity.

Now, take that same faith and believe that God is able to change anything and do anything that you ask in prayer. Think about that for a moment, my friend. We forget how powerful prayer truly is and how much we are able to achieve by prayer through faith.

Therefore I lift you up today in my prayers as I ask God to hear our prayers and come to our rescue. I pray that the God who made heaven and earth will bless you and protect you through all that awaits you. I pray that He will take away all that troubles you and change your life. I pray that the obstacles in life will seem like tiny bumps as you journey past them safely in His hands. I pray that He will give you strength and change your circumstances so that you will see His glory in your life and that all who see you will know that He is your God and you are His child. I pray for repair in broken relationships and healing where there is pain. I pray for release where there is burden and blessings where there is hardship. I pray for wisdom and guidance and the strength to follow His way as we walk on fearless and filled with hope. I pray that the enemy will flee when they see you and that you will be a light for many. I pray that your faith will move mountains, yours and those in your life.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...