Thursday 30 October 2014

Today Reminder – 30 October 2014 (Day 22 – Faith)



A reminder for today
It was by faith that the people of Israel marched around Jericho for seven days, and the walls came crashing down. (Hebrews 11:30)

How are you today, my dear friend? The challenges and waves of life seem to get bigger and bigger. Sometimes in life we build walls. You see we are all really good wall builders. We face problems and then we erect a wall between us and our friends trying to stay calm even though the earth below us trembles as we walk. We become angry and irritated and poof we make a wall blocking out the world. We struggle in our relationships and then we build walls to protect us. How many walls do you have?

I must admit I have a few. Only problem is that most of my walls are so thick that nothing penetrates them anymore. I guess it is our way to protect our inner being. You know that place where we are most vulnerable. I believe that with faith in our Lord we can destroy the walls in our lives. We can trust the Lord for the changes we need and watch as He destroy wall after wall setting us free.

I pray that the Lord will pick you up behind your walls today and lift you out so that you will see His light again. I pray that the warmth of His presence will set you free and that you will renew your faith, trusting Him to bring the changes in your life that you need and to set you back on your journey. I pray that all your challenges will come crashing down as we walk around them shouting praises to our Lord.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...