Friday 24 October 2014

Today Reminder – 24 October 2014 (Day 18 – Faith)



A reminder for today
It was by faith that even Sarah was able to have a child, though she was barren and was too old. She believed that God would keep his promise. (Hebrews 11:11)

Frustration. Oh my word! I have been battling with frustration and irritation the last few days. It seems as if all just does not want to fall in place and I have ended up in a point where I am just frustrated with everything. Work, training and constant pain got the better of me. It felt as if I want to break out of this body and scream.

Then the song “Be Still” of Kari Jobe came up and suddenly I remembered that we need to be patient and still in the Lord. His time is perfect and His plans for us are beyond our imagination. Just as Sarah waited patiently in faith for the Lord to keep His promise, we too should journey patiently and allow the Lord to work in His time.

I leave you with the words to “Be Still”:

He is here for the broken and life to the one who is undone He is peace to the wounded and hope for the helpless one He is here, He is here.

Be still my soul, be still Be still my soul, be still Wait patiently upon the Lord
Be still my soul, be still When the waves rise against me and the wind tries to draw me away
I will stand on the mountain, safe in Your arms I will sing I will sing
Be still my soul, be still Be still my soul, be still Wait patiently upon the Lord Be still my soul, be still

Be still I know He is God He is here, He is here Be still I know He is God He is here, He is here

So be still my soul, be still Be still my soul, be still Wait patiently upon the Lord Be still my soul, be still
Wait patiently upon the Lord Be still my soul, be still.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...