Tuesday 28 October 2014

Today Reminder – 28 October 2014 (Day 20 – Faith)



A reminder for today
It was by faith that Moses, when he grew up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter. He chose to share the oppression of God's people instead of enjoying the fleeting pleasures of sin. He thought it was better to suffer for the sake of Christ than to own the treasures of Egypt, for he was looking ahead to his great reward. (Hebrews 11:24-26)

My dear friend, it is by faith that we accept the life we have in Jesus over the life the world has to offer. It is by faith that we continue each day even when we are frowned upon by the way we live and laughed at when we do not share in the wrong things of this world. It is by faith that we accept a humble way of life over a self-glorified rich and misdirected life. Let us look ahead like Moses did, for it is better to suffer for Christ than to own the treasures of this world.

You are in my heart this week my friend and feel that the Holy Spirit wants me to carry you in my prayers so that you will remain strong in your faith regardless of the waves in the storms ahead. So I bring you to the Lord today in my prayer as I pray that the Lord will just pick you up and hold you close. I pray that He will be with you in your heart and in your voice with every step that you take today so that you will stand bold and determined as you face your storms with a fearless heart. I pray that you will be safe in His hands as you journey today through all the dark places and that you will resist the temptations of the enemy so that nothing will be able to bring you down. I pray that you will be a tower of strength and fortress of hope. I pray that you will be safe through all that you will do today and that you will feel His healing hands through any and all of your pain. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...