Friday 29 September 2017

Today Reminder (Glory) – 29 September 2017



A reminder for today
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (Psalm 91:2)

I love Psalm 91 and it is definitely one of my favourites. It is Friday (again) and I am truly grateful for all the Lord has done and is still doing in my life. I am overwhelmed with work, but grateful for it. So, today my reminder is a song of praise for my God and the King of my life.

Lord, you are my all and in you I find my refuge and strength. I have no more fears for all my worries and concerns are safely in your hands. I am especially grateful for my family and my health and I am glad you love me so much. There are no storms in my life as I walk with you over the waters that threatens my peace. I see the enemy flee from me as my heart and soul is anchored in your powerful foundation. You are my revival and on you I wait patiently for I know you will return soon. Even in this time that I am so tired and exhausted I am not worried, because you will renew my strength. I will run and I will not grow weary. I will walk and I will not faint and will soar on wings of eagles. You are my all. You are the air in my lungs and the blood in my veins. You are the morning star and the scarlet rays of the sun as my day comes to an end. You are the stars in the night sky and the moon guiding my feet. You are the beginning and the end of each and you are eternal. I will stand on your word, because this is where my hope is found. You bring peace into my life and you fill me with joy as I hear your voice and follow your ways. Your love has lifted me above all my cries and you take all that which is wrong and you make it right. You took a broken vessel and you made it a new beacon of hope. You are my God and only you will get all the glory and all the praise now and forever. I look forward to being with you, because in you there is no death.

Lord, you are all I ever need and you are my refuge and fortress and in you alone I trust.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...