Monday 25 September 2017

Today Reminder (Rapture) – 25 September 2017



A reminder for today
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. (Psalm 51:10)

What an interesting weekend. Many people believed this weekend to be the secret rapture that does not exist and many expected the Lord’s return. I posted a very interesting post on Saturday looking at these events and how so many have it wrong by Dr. Danny R. Faulkner. I have also written to you in previous posts about this and how it contradicts the Bible. If you have been following me for a while you will know that there is still a few things that needs to happen before the Lord returns and you will also know that only God knows the time and date of the end. The only question that is worth asking is this: Are you ready?

And similar to that is: What are you going to do with the time you have left? The answer to both us simple. Off course we are ready, because in Jesus we are saved and secondly, I will live to show Jesus to the world so that we can save as many as possible. I will not allow false prophets and lies dictate who I am in Jesus Christ. I am saved by His grace and like Him I will go through difficult times until He finally return. The fact remains that life is short and we do not have much time plus the Lord said His coming is soon and I must be ready for it.

It is our mission to touch as many lives as possible and to share the gospel as often as we can. We should not let the world influence us, we should only be influenced by God and by His word. We should stand firm and trust in His time and His way. I have said it so many times before that life is precious and each day is a blessing and gift. We should not waste this gift, but rather use it to its fullest. 

Come with me my friend, we still have much to do before the end. Unite with me in prayer and join me as we fight for Jesus and share His gospel. Do not let the enemy deceive you, but use your Bible as your reference – always.

Lord, create within me a new and clean heart. Renew me and give me a right spirit so that I will stand my ground with hope and fearless. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...