Tuesday 12 September 2017

Today Reminder (Walk) – 12 September 2017



A reminder for today
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (Colossians 2:6-7)

As sleep deprivation and exhaustion sets in I feel my body screaming for rest. This morning our workout was hard and tough and it just added to an already tired body. So, you can imagine that irritation and impatience is part of all the emotions that forms when one is in need of sleep. This is still going to carry on until the end of November and I have no idea how we are going to make it.

But as I have received Jesus Christ our Lord and I am rooted and built on Him my faith is established. He has taught me to abide in Him and to be thankful. No matter the mountains I face I have no fear for my faith can more mountains. I have come to a point where the “I” I was, is dead and it is replaced by the a new me. I am living for Jesus and I am giving my life for Him. He is m God and just as Moses constantly wanted to know if God was pleased with him, I desire to know if God is pleased with me. 

As I walk this journey I want less of me and more of Him. I want all this worldly stuff that we do not need to go away and I want to replace it with Jesus. I desire more of Jesus, but I desire more of Jesus for you too. I desire a world where we are more than connected. We are one in Jesus Christ and we must stand together and pray together. United we will build a much stronger foundation in Jesus and create a support structure that sustains our faith and keeps us afloat. 

You see when we stand together, no storm will be too big and no mountain to high. Together we can build on our faith and make us stronger. Together we are rooted in Jesus and together we can defeat the enemy and keep him out of our lives.

So, come and let us walk together in Jesus and show this world the light that will set them free.

Lord, it is all about you. We are rooted in you, Lord. And in you we have unlimited strength and we are fearless and strong. Let us break the enemy’s hold on this world and show you to all. In Jesus name.  

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...