Tuesday 17 July 2018

Today Reminder (Mercy) – 17 July 2018


A reminder for today
It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. (Lamentations 3:22-24)

How are you, my friend? We still had some electrical issues yesterday, so we hope all is sorted today. I must say when you are suddenly without electricity for two days, it is acceptable but when you get to seven days it becomes a huge challenge. Especially when you have a diet to follow and you can’t just eat pizza all the time. Although I would have loved to be able to eat out all day if I could afford it and if I never gained any fat from it. Who said we can’t dream? Now that I am on a roll I would love to drive a mustang. Ok, back to reality.

Mercy. What is mercy? Mercy is me writing now. Mercy is me waking up this morning. Mercy is the fact that we could use a generator while we were without electricity. Mercy is my job even though I complain about the company. Mercy is the people in my life and the friends I have. Mercy is the food I eat and the freedom I have. Everyday we consume God’s mercies and we do it so easily and without regard.  

Why can we do it? God’s love and compassions never stops, never fails and never vanishes. His mercies are new every day, and the best thing is that God does not keep a book of your wrongs once you are forgiven. His mercy and love endure forever. 

That is why your hoper and trust should be in God and in Him only. We cannot trust people, nor can we trust on our own idea and plans. It is all about God’s way and His plan. Once we align ourselves to His plan and His goal we will find that all will fall into place and we will have a clear path ahead.
So, my hope remains in God and I will trust in His plan. I have no idea what awaits but I know there will be change. I know it because inside I can feel it. Be patient, my friend and follow God’s voice.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...