Monday 23 July 2018

Today Reminder (Before you) – 23 July 2018


A reminder for today
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:2-3)

How was your weekend, my friend? We did not do much, yet the weekend disappeared so quickly. I went for an interview on Friday and it went well I think. So, we will see if God wants me to move or if He’s got a different path in mind. This morning there is protests again and, in the protest, they tore up all the people’s bus tickets that now leaves these poor people with no transport for this month. It is unbelievable what is going on in this country at the moment. The fraud, corruption, lies, destruction, murders and crime are just unbelievable. Yet our amazing government deems land reform as the priority and this will fix South-Africa. I am speechless. 

I have reached the point of no return and I have thought about leaving before, but now I am certain that we need to get out of here. My verse for today comes out of one of my favourite books. The Lord says here that He will go out before us and make our crooked places straight again. He will break the gates of brass and He will separate the bars of iron. He will give us the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches in secret places. 

I am reminded that in all our challenges and difficulties we will see victory. Jesus said that He has already overcome the world. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Jesus said that in Him we will have peace but, in the world, we will see tribulation. He then says that we must be of good cheer (be happy) because He has overcome the world. I cannot tell you how tired we are of all the nonsense in this country. Off all the double standards and hatred that is openly propagated. I am so tired to be judged for something I did not do or have anything to do with. I am so tired of all the lies and corruption and ignorance. 

What does Jesus say. He says be of good cheer. Be happy in your troubles and tribulations because He has already defeated this world. He has gone before us and He has made the crooked path straight and He already defeated the brass gates and broke the bars of iron. Be of good cheer, because He will come again and He will deal with the darkness. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...