Thursday 19 July 2018

Today Reminder (Clean heart) – 19 July 2018


A reminder for today
Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. (Psalm 51:9-13)

I should not complain. I am against injustice and I am against lies that the media and the ANC and the enemy continues to spread but I am extremely grateful for what the Lord is doing. People are uniting against the lies and the wrongs, but we still have a long way to go. Some days it just feels like we are fighting a lost battle and we have no control over what is coming. Fact is the end is near and the day of our Lord’s return is coming closer and closer. So, we should unite against the enemy, but we must not miss the task at hand. We should continue to spread the word of God and continue to tell people about Jesus and the life we have in Him.

Therefore, I pray this psalm today. Lord, please hide your face from my sins and block out my iniquities. Please create in me a clean heart and renew my spirit and a right manner so that the world will not affect me, and the lies will not alter my course. Point and guide me in the right direction and steer me clear of evil and pain and lust and desire. Make me content and fill my life with joy. Joy that is you and you alone and let me not be influenced by this world but let your Word be my influencing guide. Restore in me the joy of your salvation and renew my strength while you uphold me with your free spirit. Then guide me so that I can teach the lost and the hurt and sinners so that they will convert and return to you. Help me to be your disciple and your prophet so that I will live a life that mirrors you and transcends your love.  In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...