Tuesday 18 December 2018

Reflections of faith – 18 December 2018

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. (Isaiah 26:9)

I have decided to start my 2019 early. We had such an awesome time at the coast that I am so fired up with the Holy Spirit I just have to write to you. I want to change my today reminder to a daily reflection of faith. My main reason for this is that in the past month I have seen fait at work in the most amazing ways possible. You see when you trust the Lord and you give Him all your worries and challenges and burdens, He changes things. I have been so blessed in the last month and I am so amazed at what the Lord is doing in my life. He is truly my joy and the very breath in my life.

So, today I want to reflect on my God. With all my soul I desire Him and His presence in my life. With all my spirit and body, I seek Him for I want to learn righteousness and I want to learn Godly love and I want to forgive as God does. I want to free myself from the grip of this world and step into a world where God is my all. 

My God is the creator of heaven and earth and He is the one that guides my feet and directs my course. He is the only way and the only way I want to go. He is the light of the world and the freedom we need. He is the drive force in my body and the determination in my will. He is the one that gave His life so that I can be free and free from sin. He is my God and I will gladly give my life for Him.

Today I walk by faith and I will not look back at what lies behind me, but I will look ahead at what He is preparing for me. I will not dwell in the past, but I will live for a better tomorrow. I will not remember my mistakes, but I will build on my victories. I am child of God and every morning I wake up the enemy is worried. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...